High Frequency Inductor
Allows for high Q characteristics at small sizes through optimized coil design and processing technologies. In addition, fixed L(Inductance) values are maintained in a high-frequency band to ensure that the inductors can be used in an RF bandwidth of 300 MHz or higher. Samsung Electro-Mechanics produces a multilayer type of high frequency inductors, which prints electrodes on magnetic sheets that then get stacked. The top and bottom surfaces are covered with magnetic sheet covers.
- Mobile Communication Systems, Removal of Noise in High Frequency, Impedance Matching Circuits
Allows for super high Q characteristics at small sizes (0603) through optimized coil design
and processing technologies.
Characteristics of High Frequency Inductors
- Fixed L(INDUCTANCE) values are maintained in a high-frequency band to ensure that the inductors can be used in an RF bandwidth of 300 MHz or higher.
- - nH is mainly used as the unit for the capacity of inductors used in a high-frequency band.
- The Q characteristics are important as they are mainly used for impedance matching.
- - Characteristics are improved by controlling the internal and external parasitic capacitance in line with changes in the external shape.
- - The Q characteristics are improved by optimizing the internal coils and minimizing the effects of eddy current for individual models.
Main Specifications (Samsung CIH- Type)
- Inductance Measuring Standard: 100 MHz, 500MHz(High Q)
- Directional Marking: Size of 1608 or below
- Inductor Tolerance: H&J(3%,5%), B&C,S(±0.1&0.2,0.3nH)
The products are of a multilayer type. Electrodes are printed on magnetic sheets, and such sheets are stacked layer by layer. The top and bottom surfaces are covered with magnetic sheet covers.
multilayer type table Classification Materials1 Body Dielectric Ceramics2 Internal Electrode Ag3 External Electrode Ag4 Plating Ni5 Plating Sn6 Marking Carbon Black